+1 y

Should I go on a second date with him?

I go to school with a guy that I've been interested in for months. During this past month we finally started talking to each other and we had our first date last night.

I think the date went well. I had a good time and think were surprisingly comfortable (I was really nervous about the date) but towards the end I was starting to doubt whether or not I like him. we went out around 7 and I was home around 12 so maybe it was because I was just tired. He is very interested in me and was already been talking about a second date about an hour into our dinner.

I go over the date in my head and I smile when I think about it but then all of a sudden I start questioning my feelings.
I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend. This was the first real date I've been on so maybe my serious lack of experience is making me doubt things?

I don't know how this dating thing works. Is it common for there to be uncertainty after the first date? Is there always a "spark"?
+1 y
..
Should I go on a second date with him?
1
1