Clothes on girls?

What kind of clothes do you guys like on girls? I usually dress pretty revealing. I heard that's a turn off. What kind of clothes do you do like on an hourglass shaped body then?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know honestly if the girl is attractive it doesn't matter what she wears, it makes her attractive but id like to see girls in yoga pants more often. Lol also less makeup. Most girls iv seen look so much more better without it. I honestly dont know why they think they need it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely depends on the girl.

For example, I'm not a huge fan of tomboy clothing but I've seen some girl who can rock it and look sexy as fuck.

But I'll go with the traditional shit: skirts and dresses.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Tomboy look is good, as long as it's not like country style ☺