A Scientist? he is smarter than most of us?

My date said he is a scientist, is that mean is a bit smarter?
DATE GOT CANCELLED!!!
SO NO NEED TO ANSWER.
THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

421

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically speaking he is probably above average intelligence and he is very likely more intellectual. Knowing much being intellectualism.

As a fellow smartypants, don't treat it as anything special. Give him a cookie and a pat on the head and that's it. And if you're tired of talking and he has ever been a professor, feel free to ask him any question about his field and watch him talk nonstop for hours. Of course it is impressive that he is pursuing a career in science but at the end of the day it is really just a job like any other.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is a scientist I'd like to know what kind. He is implying that he is smarter than you. If he is a real scientist in the field he may very well be. But claiming to be a generic scientist is I think just the way of being pushy and bragging