Should I tell him how I know?

I was snooping and found out my boyfriend was logged into Facebook on my phone.. I found out that he has cheated on me with his best friend. I asked him about it but he doesn't know I know everything. Do I tell him I do?
  • Let it be.
  • Ask but don't tell.
  • Tell him everything you know.
    Vote C
  • Break up with him.
    Vote D

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump him and walk away as well as break all contact. You don't trust him and it seems in this instance your distrust hunch was on the mark, although I would advise against snooping in the future.

• It was her own phone, though. Guy was flat out stupid! I agree she needs to walk.

• This advice is absolutely on the mark. Snooping generally is bad but it was your phone. Your guy is stupid as well as unfaithful. He doesn't deserve you.

• @AustinMan @becca123 ah! I misread that as his phone! Wow. Dump him on basis of stupidity alone, the infidelity thing is just further to be guilty free of getting rid of him lol

Most Helpful Girl

• "C" CHEAT..
    Normally, I would say Let Sleeping dogs Lie with the 'Snooping,' However in this Case with this Doggie's Dirty Face, Let him Know, Let him Have it and Give him His Walking Papers... He IS Trying to Have his Sweet Cutie pie Cake and Eat it Two with Being... Secretive!
    Good luck. xx