#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys, how long does it take you to know you're in love and how long after you know do you say it?

We went out on one date about a year ago, but I felt no chemistry. We kept in touch and talked almost everyday. He would occasionally ask to go out again and invite me out places every now and then, but I would decline. The beginning of January, we go out again and I had an amazing time. We started hanging out almost everyday. We talk everyday, we see each other a few times a week, we've met each others immediate family, I've spent the night at his house, we spent Valentine's Day together, we've had sex, etc. So we've now been dating for about 3 months, but he told me that he loves me the third week of February. Does this sound about right? It seems kind of quick to me, but I heard that when a guy knows, they know. Is this true?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no period to establish love. It can happen instantly, but it is the sustaining the flame that takes time. To know if a guy loves you, weigh his actions with his words.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 1

• Not very long and immediately

Valentines Day