Would you date a girl with short hair?

Would you go out with a girl with short hair/a guy with long hair? why or why not?

• I would date a girl with short hair
  • I wouldn't date a girl with short hair
  • I would date a guy with long hair
    Vote C
  • I wouldn't date a guy with long hair
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, now to answer about men in general. I am sure most men will not, I said most men and not all men, yes there will be some men who might date a woman with short hair but most of the men will not prefer that.

Coming to me, if you ask me then I would say I am an outright exception in this case, because I absolutely find short/boy cut/pixie cut hair on a woman very appealing and attractive and unlike other men I absolutely dislike long hair on women and it totally puts me off. Hence if the woman has short/boy cut hair then that will certainly be appealing to me.

However the answer to your question is "NO", I will not date a woman who has short/boy cut hairstyle. The reason for that is " I never want to be in a relationship". I have decided to stay single for my lifetime.

However I would certainly want to be friends with her, even best friends, of course with her consent and only if she doesn't mind. That itself is enough for me.

Hope you understood what I am trying to say.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE