Girls would you date a guy who literally never used any social media?

I rarely use Facebook, post maybe 3 times a year, Twitter haven't used in years and can't stand snapchat. Would that be weird to you?
  • Yes I wouldn't care if he didn't use social media at all
  • No to me that would make me think he was strange

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It would nice to text and keep in touch somehow on phone though

• Oh that's fine as long as she wasn't the girl who texts like 4 people all day like most. I don't mind being in constant connection if it's one or two close people but when everyone is always neck deep in each other's business I hate it.