What one feature's do you really like about yourself?

What one feature's do you really like about yourself?So instead of you pointing out your own insecurities, let's do this in reverse.

Mine is my eyes, and my eye lashes :D

What about you! :), if you still find any feature's I will reply :)

3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes are really pretty, so that's a good thing :)

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say everything but @EmpatheticLady wants me to be more humble... so I'll go with my smile :P

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lmao. You do have a nice smile.

• Show All
    • @Afro-dite9

Haha! I don't even know her name... you're the one that's important to me <3 Lol!

• lmaoooooo *Smack smack*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• My lips, haha. They're kind of heart-shaped on the top. Maybe, my eyes even though it's dark brown. I'd like to change their color but I know, whenever I smile, they can be very welcoming. =)

1|1
    0|0
  • My integrity.
    I would never cheat on someone. I may be one of the few people in the world who are not money driven and, therefore, are very hard if not impossible to bribe.

That being said, not sure if that's a quality nowadays.
    Physically, there really isn't anything I'm proud of. Maybe the shape of my brows, which I was born with. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great idea, refreshing change! This is weird but I like my back lol. Also, my eyelashes and face shape.

0|2
    0|0
    • I don't think it's weird. I think a good back is very attractive like a good face shape.
      Sounds slightly weird but I don't think it is

• I'm pretty sure everyone on here knows my answer lmao

0|3
    0|0
  • I love my eyes and eyelashes. People ask me if my eyelashes are natural all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• There are many features I like about myself, it's hard to pick one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the contrast between my really white skin and yet really thick black hair. I also like my open mindness and independense and my live and let live approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I want to give up all the time I never do. Not that great of a positive but I'll take it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i love my gym butt. 7 years worth of squats on that bastard. I love to think that I'm a great day at the office for a prostitute.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing. i don't particularly admire myself, i just do whatever and keep on living.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes