Is my sister fucking my boyfriend?

She came over to my place yesterday and just straight up asked me "Can I go on a date with Dyl" and I asked what she meant and she just repeated can I go on a date with Dylan and I told her no that's my boyfriend and she said "it doesn't matter can I go on a date with him or not?" And I said no and she said ok and started leaving and I followed her asking what she means and she wouldn't tell me anything and now I'm so confused I haven't talked to her or my boyfriend both they're phones are off and he's supposed to be away on business and I'm now paranoid. Are they fucking?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because your sister obviously would fuck him doesn't mean that HE would cheat on you, so don't assume he has. Investigate, but don't accuse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I am with @JSmuve on this one. Sounds weird she would wanna go out with her own sister boyfriend. Is she alright in the head? Have u taken her to the doctors to get herself mentally checked?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well thank you for agreeing with me!

• @JSmuve lol well you do have a point :D

• I do try my darndest to provide this place with insightful opinions as you'll undoubtedly see, if you haven't already 😁