Guys, Are looks ALWAYS a factor?

If you were friends with an average looking girl who is overweight for many years, and really got to know her; loved her personality and who she was as a person, could you date her? Why or why not?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, they are always a factor. If there's no physical attraction at all then a romantic relationship probably won't work. If I really loved someone's personality, then they don' t have to be exceptionally attractive to me but there has to be at least some degree of attraction. If they're initially average looking it's possible that I might find them attractive if I really like them as a person, but it depends. Also, what constitutes "average looking" or "attractive" definitely varies by person.