I don't think he cares about me or am I being petty?

M y car got broken into. I told the guy I'm dating. We talked this morning. After it happened. I haven't heard from him. All day. She never called to see how I was doing. Or if I have my car fixed. To me ITs like he doesn't care about me. or am I being?
Why is it wrong for me to want a simple how are you doing text.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Contrary to what you might think. Your car being broken into is not such an interesting story. I don't understand why he should be worried about you. You haven't been beaten, your car was broken into...

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it's not like your arm was broken by a masked assailant. There is only so much you can say or do when someone else's car gets broken into.