Cute Girls vs. Hot Girls?

Which do you prefer?

530

Most Helpful Guy

• Both types of girls are attractive to me so it really just depends on her personality

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably hot for hookups and cute for date lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 29

• cute girls seem to have talents like music and art. witch is what makes them more attractive. where as hot girls are just average. a lot of hot girls don't seem to have any talents that they have unlocked.

it's actually quite disappointing, really.

• Very generally speaking... cute is usually dating material, hot is usually one night material. But this obviously depends on a lot of other circumstances.

• cute.
    Hot can be, well... hot. But cute girls? They LOOK so innocent. No turn on quite like watching a girl who looks to perfect and innocent lose it in bed.

• Cute girls, hot girls are pure sex but cute girls are sexy cuddly and cool to hang out with, long term kind of relationship (the only one I'm interested in).

• Hot girls by far.

It's not even about the looks either. Hot girls are more likely to have higher self confidence, and there's just less insecurity issues to deal with.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 4

• I love guys with cute faces and hot bodies. The cute face is a must.

I'm bias went it comes to girls looking cute. Mainly due to the fact that I'm cute.

• I am confused by the answers. Hot is more attractive than cute. Why would you want to be with someone less attractive?

• Hot with a "cute" personality :D

• Cute nerdy girls are my fav.