Is it a red flag that a guy has a so so relationship with his mother?

Is it? Question says it all

613

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Mothers are crazy so its not really much of an indicator. Its not like all mothers are saints, why can't he have a so so relationship with his mother (personally my mother was emotionally abusive so my relationship is much less then so so)? His actions are the red flags not his relationship to his mother.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If he doesn't like his mother because she was super strict or she mistreated him, then that's kinda to be expected. But if he absolutely hates his mother for no goddamn reason, then it could be... :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE