When will guys understand that girls with self respect never make the first move?

Updates:
What I actually meant is that I see girls that are desperately throughing themselves onto guys. Because he has money or what not. Sorry I guess I should have put more details in the first place. 😅
I didn't want to offend anyone lol. All was saying that I don't get gold diggers 🙈

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you 100%. Regardless if you're a troll or not.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Girls with self-respect never make the first move? There are plenty of insecure bitches that never make the first move, they range from the morbidly obese waddling down the Hostess aisle at Wal-Mart to the snotty nosed fashionistas who look pissed wondering why their life is still meaningless and shitty after spending another $2000 on purses and shoes.

A balanced, well deserving individual doesn't say stupid shit like this.

5|8
    0|0
  • When will women understand men don't want entitled and self centered women?

8|13
    0|0
  • media3.giphy.com/media/O4IntqGDGeFzi/giphy.gif

Let's follow the logic of what you said. Since men and women are different sexes—not different species—that would mean that men with self-respect don't make the first move either. After all if a woman with self-respect never makes the first move that means in your head there is somehow something inherently demeaning about making the first move. So then only guys and girls who lack self-respect make the first move?

We all know what you actually meant was that you lack the self-confidence to—and can't handle the stress of—making the first move. And this was the best excuse that you could generate to try and take the pressure off of yourself and keep it on the guys.

1|8
    0|0
  • Ha! Oh boy.

My girlfriend made the first move. If you're telling me that my girlfriend has no self respect then you, little miss, can't recognize self respect when you see it. She's prideful and confident to a fault, and pretty amazing.

I like to think that if she hadn't taken that step I would have. Some people are too important to us to miss out on. Especially because of some silly notion of who should swoop on over and say Hi first.

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't have to make the first move per se. You just need to let US know that it's ok for us to take that move. It's about signs, body language and/or what you say and how you say it. If we feel that you open to the idea, we will act on it. If we feel that you are like a steel wall we will not knock with our head in it, because it will just damage ourselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• ... what? I made the 'first move' with my boyfriend, and don't see why that means I have a lack of respect for myself.

1|5
    0|0
  • Self respect? I think you used the wrong term to describe it. The girls who don't make a move it's either because they're shy or because they're not sure if the guy feels the same way. I'm okay with doing the first move, I actually did it with my current boyfriend and I don't see why it would mean that I don't have self respect.

0|3
    0|0
  • What the hell? xD
    So if you find a guy attractive you should not go talk to him? xD
    Because you got self respect? xD

1|6
    0|0
  • A confident woman who knows what she wants goes for it. Why should women sit back and wait for the right man to come to them when we're perfectly capable of owing out and approaching the ones we want ourselves? All of my best dating experiences began with ME making the first move...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're making us look really bad right now.

P. S. I made the first move on my boyfriend and he treats me better than any jerk I had to wait to approach me.

0|3
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes