Guys, Is 5'7" too tall for a girl? Is curly hair unattractive?

I feel like guys aren't attracted to me because of my height. I'm almost 20 and I'm so self concious. Not just about my height but all of the other girls have straight or thin wavy hair. Mine's thick, long, curly, and Brown. Am i uglyyyyyyyy

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 6'1, so I prefer taller girls. That being said, I wouldn't even consider 5'7 to be "tall"... just average. You don't want to date any guy shorter than 5'7 anyway because chances are that they'll have a wicked case of Napoleon Complex, so stay away... trust me.

Regarding your hair, I also personally prefer brunettes. I couldn't care less if it's straight, curly, etc. If all the girls in your group have straight hair, then it's good to stand out... you'll draw more attention. So overall, I'd say you're good to go... nothing to worry about.

If you were a red-headed ginger with freckles and no soul, then I wouldn't be quite as generous haha... try to put it in perspective.