I've been dating this guy for over two years now (online dating, we've been visiting each other for quite a while now). He's been suggesting (and flat out just saying it) for the past 2 months that we should move in together. However I don't think we're ready for it, and trying to discuss it honestly scares me to the point that I just change the topic immediately (it's really bad cold feet on my part).
I guess that I'm scared of that level of commitment, that, and I really love the town that I'm living in (same goes for him as well, he doesn't want to leave the town he lives in), but I don't want to make him wait until I'm ready. I have considered ending our relationship because of it, too, but I don't know if I could, because that would hurt him deeply.
I suppose my question could be two, do you think I should move in with him, should I make him wait, or should I just end it to make it easier for the both of us?
Most Helpful Guy
I wouldn't move, because I can tell you don't want to, you are more worry about not hurting him, but he doesn't move either and that it's a sign that he is as scare as you are. Commitments are really difficult. Everything is perfect the way it is because you only see each other every now and then, so it's like a honeymoon.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE