Girls, Girls around my age, would you date a guy who had to shave his head bald from hairloss around your age? Can he still be physically attractive?

Simple as it sounds I'm 20 and have to shave my head and so many girls say I pull it off, yet could never date a bald guy regardless.
  • Results/girls over 28
  • Even this young a guy with no hair can still be physically attractive to me, I'd date a bald guy!
  • I won't say it looks bad but honestly this young I want my guy to have hair, probably would hold out for hair
    Vote C
  • No to me I simply couldn't get past baldness so young. It's unattractive.
    Vote D
There is a light shadow
cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a395-f759f48b02f2-m.jpg

This is what I look like so I would say I pull it alright.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with a bald head? You are going to appeal to as many girls just as girls fancy blonde guys, brunette guys, tall guys, short guys, athletic guys, doctors, builders, accountants. You have as much chance as anyone at your age at having girls like you.

• because you can tell I shave because of hairloss, the pattern from my condition you can see where the light shadow of shaved follicles still is compared to the rest :/

• Like I said I have high standards on girls looks and I'm sorry but personality never makes a girl more attractive to me, I'll be friends with anyone but honestly I will never change the looks deal I'm attracted initially or I'm not. anyway and want to be married in mid 20's so what very attractive looking girl (Obviously she's have a lot of options then) would want to date a guy who's pale and bald at 20 (my skin is a type that does not tan doctors even say it won't absorb sunlight like others) when they are in their 18-20 range?

• Thanks for the MHO