Do guys prefer bitches?

I am characteristically a nice girl. People classify me as such, I've always thought about others feelings but recently I've noticed that it seems to be a hindrance rather than a great quality. I've noticed that my friends who are (self-proclaimed) bitches are the ones who are getting everything they want out of their relationships. I am dating a good guy but lately I've been feeling like I'm too nice. Is it true that men really do prefer more aggressive women? I feel like nice girls are losing.

636

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Chances are is that your simply not communicating with him. Whether thats because your afraid of being imposing or hurting his feelings, their is a difference between nice and nice to the point of being easily ignored. You need to communicate. I know of only one person who likes "bitches" and he is a miserable asshole with so many failed relationships its really kind of sad (well until he starts acting like an asshole then you don't really feel so bad). So no I don't think men like "bitches" unless their looking for a quick lay. What is missing from your relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know and I agree with you. Sometimes a good looking hot girl with nice and kind personality could lose to an ugly bitch!
    I've seen too many examples. Sigh.