Guys, Would you take this girl back?

She dumps you, dates some guy a week later for a couple of months. Then breaks up with him. After a couple of months of them being broken up, she comes to you and apologizes and realizes what she lost?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on why we broke up... but for the most part, I'd say she's an ex for a reason... and to not go back. But if it was really working well, and she just dated the guy - not sleeping with him... never cheated, and I thought we could make it work in the future... I'd consider it. But if she had a wandering eye, and was always trying to move on and just keep me as a background guy, then no.