Girls who wouldn't mind dating 30+ year olds, would you give either of these dudes a chance?

Let's say you are single and if you won't date a 30+ year old, just pretend you will for just this question

they both have good looks and good decent personalities, would you date either of these two guys?

A. A dude at 30 or older who is still a virgin by choice

B. a dude at 30 or older who has slept with 10 or more women
  • I would date guy A but not guy B
  • I would date guy B but not guy A
  • I would give either of them a chance
    Vote C
  • I wouldn't date either of them
    Vote D
  • I'm a guy and wanna see results
    Vote E

285

Most Helpful Girl

• Option A? Perhaps? He would need to understand that I'm not a virgin lol and if he can accept that that will be cool. I would be concerned if his waiting till marriage or just want to give himself to someone who he thinks deserve him (sexually).

I don't have an issue with Option B, but him having sex with 10 or more people sounds daunting.. Like that thought would always linger in the back of my head, and I would feel like if I was in a relationship with him, would I measure up to his sexual standards?

I think option A ^^*

Most Helpful Guy