Would guys date a girl like me?

Would guys date a girl like me?I have a lot of piercings and tattoos and change my hair color like every week.

737

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm I think it's an interesting way to express yourself but perhaps some might claim it to be excessive, because it masks so much of your face, diverts from the human qualities.

Some might also be intimidated, especially by the fact that the majority of the piercing r near your mouth, a prominent platform for physical contact. It might give the impression that you shy away from intimate interactions like kissing.

Hm it's difficult to say. I'm sure somebody who also has/understands the art of piercing would like you. Personally I would talk to you but I don't know if could get past it. Perhaps if I got to know you better, understood what the piercing meant to you, why you got them.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were a dude and I was into your personality, sure.