Who's a Better "Wingman" for a Straight Guy?

For an hot, but shy hetero male, who would would be the best companion to help him pick up a girl?

Please explain your logic or experience!
  • Another Straight Guy
  • A Gay Guy
  • A Lesbian
    Vote C
  • A Bi Girl
    Vote D
  • A Straight Girl
    Vote E

22

Most Helpful Girl

• A person's orientation doesn't make them a good or bad wingperson. It's dependent on their personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, you need a wing girl. She needs to be attractive though, women see another attractive woman around a man, even platonically, they are drawn to him. Since you are shy she should probably be outgoing as well, do most of the talking. Make sure she is laughing and having a good time with you, and other women see this. When they do its like you are already pre vetted, you are not a creep, and they want to be around guys attractive women like, even platonically.

I have done this with straight women and one lesbian woman, had better luck with straight women. Dont know if that is always the case, just what I have seen working. Also, bi and lesbians might try and flirt with other women, steal them from you, this might turn other women off your friend, and you if they are straight.