Girls, Do you lose 'COMPLETE' attraction in this way?

So when you meet a random guy you find "Hot" looking , you have a short chat with him for the first time. At first sight you are interested to have sex/ date him.
When you have a short chat with him, he appears to look nervous/ stiff.

As a result, would you still be interested to have sex/date him after the short chat?

Please select an option from the poll.
  • I WILL still be interested to have sex/date the 'hot guy' after the brief chat, even though he appears to look nervous/ stiff.
  • I WON'T be interested to have sex/date the 'hot guy' anymore after the brief chat, because it makes me un-comfortable and I will lose sexual attraction completely.
  • I LOSE COMPLETE sexual attraction I have for a 'hot guy' , as soon as I find out he is nervous/ stiff during a brief chat.
    Vote C
  • I ONLY date 'hot guys' who act nervous/ stiff during a brief chat.
    Vote D
  • Any other reason. (please specify)
    Vote E

2