1. There was this girl in my class who gave me all the signs of flirting , eye contact, touching etc but i never pulled the trigger and asked her out.
2. One day she was sitting with me and kicked me flirtatiously on my leg under the desk in the class but i still did not ask her out.
3. Next day, she did not face me with her body, she did not make eye contact , she moved her chair away from me which she never did because she always used to come in my personal space but that day she moved away as if she was getting repulsed by me and moved her chair away from me.
4. After that she stopped coming to the class for 2 months and now its the end of semester and i dont think she will come now.
5. I also heard that there was an ex in the back, did my lack of confidence drove her into the arms of ex?
Did i fuck up? Did she saw weakness in me that i dont have confidence? Can a woman lose interest so quickly?
- She lost interest, Moving her chair away is a clear sign of disinterest indirectly because i did not make a move.67%(2)33%(2)Vote0%(0)
- She lost interest, Moving her chair away is a clear sign of disinterest indirectly because there was an ex in the background.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- She lost interest, Moving her chair away is a clear sign of disinterest indirectly because there was the ex in the background and i did not show confidence and ask her out and my weakness drove her into the arms of ex, she no longer saw me as a good replacement for her ex.0%(0)33%(2)Vote67%(2)
- I sill have a chance, if she comes i should ask her out.33%(1)34%(2)Vote33%(1)