Why do I keep getting rejected? What are some common reasons why?

Anonymous
Hi, I'm a 19-year-old male, and I seem to have a huge problem with rejection. I've always been told that I'm very good-looking (I don't want to post a picture), but that doesn't seem to help. I have moderate autism, though I guess I'm also a genius. Anyways, that's besides the point. The point is that I've never actually had success with women; I have no problem approaching them and talking to them, nor is it hard to make my interest known and make a move. I'm pretty assertive and confident, so I have no problems there. But, I've only ever been rejected in my life; I had a girlfriend once for like a month, but that hardly counted.

Anyways, I've approached many women in my life--trying to be friendly, confident, as well as be myself--but I always flame out. Usually I get called creepy, or I'll ask her for her number and she'll just eventually start ignoring me. Others times they just say "why are you talking to me", or they'll just... I don't know. I usually end up responding aggressive to their rudeness, but that's a different story. I mean, literally, I've never actually wooed a woman in my life. It's actually kind of amazing, now that I think about it. So, does anyone know what could be happening--why I never succeed in actually charming her? Please list some possible explanations.
14
19