How often do attractive women get messaged on dating websites?

I'm not really into social media for meeting women, and I've seen dating websites and browsed pictures, without signing up (no intention of actually meeting anyone on it), and occasionally there will be a girl who's really pretty. With dating sites and social media sites that are geared toward dating, how often do attractive women get messaged?

I'm ok with women, but I've never done any dating site, partly 'cause I figure I'd need to carpet bomb the heck out of the place, messaging girls I'm not even into, just in hopes that one of them replies (and I figure I'd have a better chance with a cute girl in person, than if I was one of the countless guys who are sending a cute girl messages on dating websites).

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was on ok cupid I got 50 new guys messaging me per month on average.

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I have heard from 'attractive' women, they get over 100 messages per day, and most are so annoyed that they simply get off the site.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0