Is there any way to get out of the "friendzone"?

No joke. I think I am out of the friend zone. She just said that she was interested in me romantically. Thanks for all of the opinions.
Okay. Never mind. She was playing a cruel joke on me :(.

Most Helpful Girl

• You ask this as if there is an answer for all situations. It depends on the situation at hand. If there girl just isn't interested... then sorry man. She's not interested D:

• She didn't exactly say she wasn't interested, she just said she wanted us to be friends. Okay, what am I saying, I guess your right. :( Thanks for opinion.

• @Asker Awe. There's always more people out there, keep your chin up!

• The situation was kind of complicated. She had a crush on me and I had one on her, but we weren't really connecting. In the end she said she couldn't be with me, and so now I am her friend exclusively. Actually its more like pen pal now, as we only talk through email.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
  • Become more of a man than a friend in her eyes. talk more as man to woman than friend to friend.

• Thanks for the advice man. I will try it.

• set your mind to something else

• Nah brother,

When a girl puts you in there, just go away. hey, i even believe that if you stop talking to them, they will unfriendzoned you haha

• Of course there is!

• Any suggestions?

• Send a dick pix, y'all will either get together or never talk again but you'll be out of the friend zone

• Sorry bro, no you can't get out of there. Only Ron from Kim possible could do that, if your not him then your stuck there bro!! How this helps!

• nope, guys stay friends as long as the girl decides not...

• No there isn't.

• Any particular reason?

• if she dont see you anymore than a friend then no

• the surest way out of the friendzone... is through the lecher zone

• The lecher zone?

• once an attractive female friend gets too comfortable around you... To put them in their place you have to be nonchalantly honest with them about your attraction to them... I was talking about college buddies one time, and a cute but overly familiar girl was going on about how nice I was to her... She paused... I figured she wanted me to compliment her... So I just told her I hung out with her sometimes because she's cute... She doesn't insist we're buddies anymore