When asking a girl out and she decides to reject you, which do you prefer?
1) Her being direct and honest with you
2) Her flaking on you several times when you arange dates with her until you get the hint she isn't interested.
3. Her ignoring your text messages when you bring up the idea and stop talking to you.
4. Her ignoring your text and then pretending she never got it.
5. Her lying to you about having a boyfriend, being gay or some other version to spare your feelings.
- Direct and honest81%(17)87%(46)Vote91%(29)
- Flaking on dates5%(1)4%(2)Vote3%(1)
- Ignoring text messages and stop talking to you5%(1)4%(2)Vote3%(1)
- Ignoring text messages and pretending she never got them9%(2)4%(2)Vote0%(0)
- Lying to spare your feelings0%(0)1%(1)Vote3%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
Totally direct and honest but very polite and friendly about it. I was rejected this way and although it was rejection, I didn't walk away from her feeling bad, she made me feel good still and I didn't regret asking. I've never forgot that about her because nobody ever rejected me that way and it was very much appreciated.1