My boyfriend is constantly liking pictures of the same girls on social media?

stephiewill87
Just a background of my relationship -- My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years now and we're both in our late 20's.

My boyfriend constantly likes the girls pictures on Instagram, which is okay to me if they're his friends; however, he's constantly liking the same girl's (maybe 4 or 5) pictures who he doesn't follow, which means that he has to type in their username to go to their page and a lot of them don't have a strong following, just girls he finds attractive. I know that he's not sending them direct messages, but I still feel a little uncomfortable with him constantly going on these girls' pages (who he's not friends with) and liking these girls pictures. I haven't approached him regarding this yet, but I don't know if I should. I'm a very confident person too, but this makes me feel uncomfortable. Am I making this situation into a big deal? if not, should i say something to him? Thoughts?
5
5