Things seemed good then this?

Anonymous
Things seemed good then this?

I have liked this girl a lot since the day I met her, but she liked another guy. So, even though I couldn't be her her romantic interest, I loved being her friend, and getting to know her more and more. She's been sick the past couple of days, and I try and keep her up to date with all the schoolwork she's missing, and asking her how she feels, almost checking in regularly. She recently told me, how her friends are the worst, and that she hates them, and then immediately after said "but not you, you are such a great person <3". After this, we talk back and forth, me trying to cheer her up and make sure she's ok. She suddenly starts sending me hearts, and kisses and stuff, things she never usually does. Then in school, she finally comes back after being sick, she sticks to my waist. Only talking to me, walking with me, and acting weirdly flirty.

Then, she kind of goes cold on me, and I try and talk to her but get nothing much. I started acting a little more flirty and so on, and putting myself on the line, and then I just get the cold shoulder. Starts ignoring me, my texts, and really anything. What just happened, what do I do?
Things seemed good then this?
1
0