What could I do with my boyfriend, once he is on leave for our date night (s)?

RoseMonaye
So I have been in a rut. I don't have a job, but I have been trying a lot. Things that are out of my control, just keeps occurring. But that's life, am I right? I know that this is only a temporary situation.. but my boyfriend graduates from MOS school on the 9th, and I don't want to depend on him for date night or the date nights we will be having while he is on leave for two weeks. I have always been the kind of girl to have it all figured out, and with money (even if I am not working) in my pocket at all times. So I would more times than not, pay for him and myself. Though at times, he would freely try or do it instead. But this time is different, unfortunately. I hate that I am even in this position, because I like to have my own majority of the time. But what could we do for our dates/date nights that requires no money?
1
1