She won't hang out with me anymore, where did I go wrong?

Anonymous
Our relationship started last week, when she said that she had a crush on me. Ever since then, we've hung out nearly every day after school. We would find a private place to cuddle and kiss. But I never officially asked her out because her parents won't let her go out with anybody.

She has rarely spoken to me this week. When I ask to hang out after school, she says that the place we go to is "too far" (which is total bs, because it's literally inside my school and we've walked there before). Today when I was with her and my friends doing a fundraiser thing, she told my friend that she didn't want to talk to me because I'm "too far"... These excuses are so stupid... she's not telling me why we can't hang out.

It's not like I'm being clingy because I only text her like once a week and I only see her after my last class of the day. She still talks to her friends and has been with them a lot more than being with me. I did make some progress today though when everyone left and it was only her and me. We talked casually but didn't do anything affectionate. :(
2
2