Will he contact me again or is it really over?

Anonymous
so i dated this guy for a few months and i ended up walking out on him because he didn't want to commit to me because he had so many doubts about me. After walking out on him we met again and ended things in good terms. after we ended things in good terms, i was still pretty hurt cause he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship yet he was active on a online dating site.. So my friend suggested that we play a prank on him to see if he played me. i thought it was a good idea at the moment so that i can move on if he was that type of person. i used a fake profile and shared a few conversations and just ignored him in the end. (the whole conversation lasted about 15 min) Somehow he found out it was me and he told me he was really hurt that i would do that or that i thought he played me. he told me he was beginning to regret ending things between us but this happened.. i told him i was sorry and that i still liked him so i was having a hard time moving on.. ever since i sent that text that i wanted to try again he hasn't contacted me. did i hurt him that much? i don't know what to do..
Will he contact me again or is it really over?
Add Opinion