Guys, do you ever friend request a girl you have been seeing or let her make the move?

Anonymous
I really really want to facebook friend this guy i have been seeing for 4 dates now, but I think that's because I'm highly curious to see all his photos and stuff. I'm debating it though because I want to stay mysterious and not ruin things by showing him I'm totally infatuated with him. In past relationships I became super obsessive and tried to find ex-gf's on there with photos and I would always check to see if they're online because I became curious to see what they are up to. I think I have decided that despite my obsessiveness nature I do really want to facebook friend him, but is it too soon? We have made out with each other for over 4 hours on the 3rd and 4th date already! I don't want to scare him off and seem desperate. He once made a comment on the 2nd date something about social media and how he hasn't added me yet. It was not obvious like a hint or anything, but it got me thinking about wondering when he would add me on social media. Should I add him?
2
2