Have the tables turned?

Anonymous
I run this secular page where we all meet up and discuss our views, i am the youngest and the admin there-16- people from all age groups and walks of life come and join us. So there is this guy, let's call him G who looks to be in his early 20s who comes to our 2nd meet, I barely notice him in the hoard of people but he was active in our WhatsApp group and always urging people to meetup for drinks or chilling and stuff so my initial impression was that he was good for our group, nothing else. Then a few months later I was going to this event of another secular page and he pitched in to come and so did my friend and this guy and he turns out to be this very intelligent and rich guy, I also thought he was dominating and a bit indifferent. After that G starts chatting me and my friend, G has the habit of writing elaborate long messages which are difficult to make sense of, he also has an extensive vocab ( too cool for school, babe in the woods, destiny level balls tripping, etc) and it went over me and my friend's head and he just used to make fun of him behind his back, no not in a mean way, just coz he thought he acted weird. He then invites me to meet but I insist on taking my friend along since I don't wanna go alone, we go to Hard Rock Cafe and I go dressed up. There I feel him feeling me up and subtly hinting at liking me but he got me home late which gave him an enormous guilt trip and he messages after a week long, 7 pages long thing which meant he's sorry I guess. Then he confesses to liking me and asks me out on a date, I say no naturally since he's older than me but he keeps persisting then I get creeped out after seeing him stalk my profile and waking upto 30 messages on WhatsApp and I block him because he also speaks in a rude way sometimes so block him then he messages me non stop until I threaten a legal case then he starts emailing weird shit and then got emotional and me too!. i unblock him but after acting nice he sends me long insults so block him.
+1 y
he's 27 fuck!, then I sms him to fuck off after 4 days he smses again – soft tone and he persuades me to call which leads to meeting there he says he wants to marry me but keeps touching me after saying no to him and saying he’ll buy the cops because he loves the chase and I go home and ask him to fuck off via sms but then I miss him because no one's chased me like this before, willing to go to an extent like this but now he's assuming airs.
+1 y
I meet him everyday then and its all good but we had another fight because he's so fucking weird and offensive and over analytical. But then I want to have all those gifts he promised me- he's very rich- and I smsed him and he says he'll think about being in touch whether its good for me or not? . I feel like the tables have turned and now he's assuming airs. I just wanna stick till I get the gifts.
Have the tables turned?
0
1