My ex and I were backing to talking but then leaves again for another girl who turns out to be really slutty, what do I do?

Maddy995
My ex and I broke up almost two months ago. We remained on decent terms. In the last two weeks we have been talking almost everyday. We sat down one night and had a super long talk. We agreed we didn't want to jump right back into the relationship, but still wanted to continue working on us. That following weekend, we went to a concert, church on Sunday, and grilled out with friends on Monday. Things went well but he would only give me a hug. A few days later he told me he met a girl at work and has been talking to her. This part breaks my heart because I thought we were working on getting back together. He said they hit it off and he was attracted to her. Come to find out this girl is really slutty and still may be engaged. It makes me sick because he is a true gentleman and doesn't deserve a girl like this. All of his friends will disapprove of her, they already told me because they love me so much and think I am the one for him. He told me that he needed to figure this girl out otherwise he wouldn't be able to give me ALL of him. He said if we get back together he is not leaving again and would want to get married. But right now is he not wanting to get back together just yet and isn't ready to marry me. He wants us to date other people so we KNOW that we are the ones for each other. I am just so confused. I told him either me now or never and he chose to start seeing this girl. I told him I was done, but deep down I don't think I am done. I know I should probably just let it go and date other people, but I don't like to date. And I think that he is the one for me. Some please help! I need advise ASAP!!!
2
0