Guys: do you think I should apologize to him especially if I want to patch it up or is it a bad idea?

Anonymous
this guy got me so hooked only 4 dates it's UNREAL how much he got into my head. Maybe I want a boyfriend so bad?

1st bail - he said he wasn't feeling well.. I let it pass it sounded like a hangover (it was a Saturday) we made up the date the next week.
2nd bail- we planned something and on the day OF, he never followed through! So it didn't happen. It was WTF moment.
3rd bail- He cancelled (Saturday) and wanted the next day instead. Because apparently, he has a killer headache and just wanted to relax.
4th bail- It was a Thursday after work that we scheduled, but he said he didn't have much energy and a Sunday would be much more fun instead. We can have dinner and do something fun. excuses. excuses! after that 4th bail, I cussed him out, "You have bailed on me 4 F**** times in a row. No one has ever done that to me... You proved enough that you don't respect my time and you're just not a serious guy. Now you want to reschedule? are you crazy? It's done." His response: "I am truly sorry for everything and upsetting you. I won't bother you again. I wish you all the best."
This happened April 8th and holy shit it's May now and I'm still not over it.
He is still on my FB and I am so tempted to messaging him and just say "I'm sorry if I cussed you out." Does he even deserve that though?
2
1