I feel uncomfortable introducing my boyfriend to my pretty/attractive girl friends?

Anonymous
I know I clearly have low self-confidence, I have always have. My boyfriend has met some of my friends but not all of them. Next week I'm having lunch with my friends and he is going to be there and I just feel worried that he's gonna be attracted to one of my girl friends because she is like so perfect, she's gorgeous, she's smart, and she's funny. I try to forget about it, but sometimes it just gets to me. How could I just stop feeling this way? My boyfriend and I have been together for 1 year and a half now. And I know he loves me and tells me that he only wants me but sometimes I still get a little insecure because I know there are plenty of girls who are so much better than me..

Thanks!!
2
5