What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous
So I have terrible luck with women. I'm 23 and absolutely no one believes that I'm this bad with girls. I can talk to them just fine. I usually can get them to have a good time around me. I get hit on often. Sometimes by very attractive girls. But the only girls I can seem to make any kind of progress with are the ones that I'm really uninterested in that just won't leave. I've never gotten to the point of calling a girl my girlfriend. I've only had sex twice. Once with a girl who'd have sex with nearly anyone and the other was a girl who'd I'd been trying to date for years. Both were only one time. I rarely have any success at parties, clubs, or bars. But there are very few women I know of that dislike me. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm pretty bad in bed but I mean you'd have to have sex with me first to know that so I don't think that's what's causing the issue. I don't think I'm a boring person. I could sit here and list of a ton of things I do. I'm usually the funniest or one of the funniest people in a group. I'm a better dancer than most guys around me. I've modeled a few times before. I was in fraternity so I'm no stranger to being social. I haven't been called weird or creepy since elementary school. I'm debt free. With a degree in biology. Probably going to medical school soon. I rarely talk about myself like this and I'm often the person people turn to talk about uncomfortable life issues. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. I'm just tired of being either forced into dating someone I have little to no interest in or being alone.
What am I doing wrong?
Add Opinion