Which one matters most to you?

Explain why.
  • Appearance
  • Personality

1817

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is of paramount importance. I want a life long partner, a soulmate. She and I must have compatible personalities, otherwise the relationship won't last long. Appearance, in terms of attractiveness, is important too... but not that important.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• So, statically the more attractive the person's personality is, the more physically attractive you'll find them, and vice versa. Plus, a hot appearance isn't going to be around forever, and if you're with someone, you should be with them for who they are, not what they look like.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE