Can you be with a selfish person but you like him/her very much?

Anonymous
I like my boyfriend so much and he likes me deeply too, however he's a very selfish person while he is not aware of it. (I think non of selfish people would think they are selfish)

Examples:
1. His salary is ten times of mine and he often asks me to go abroad for travelling once a month, which would cost one third of my salary. I have to take an extra part time job at night to afford it. We don't have a lot vacation so it is usually only 3 days trip.

2. He didn't want to carry my heavy baggage (he uses trunk with wheels) while we are walking to a restaurant he likes. After a big fight, he changed and now he would carry my baggage if I need it.

I really like him just his personality is like this and he seems never understand my feeling, and he doesn't care about my daily life so I seldom tell him my worries as I know he's not interested in.
He's a very smart and hard working guy, working hard and playing hard, while we don't have emotional connection.

I like him so much, don't ask me why, I don't know either. I know he likes me a lot as well though he's selfish.
Just I don't see our future:(
Yes if I like him/her a lot, I don't mind getting married with him/her.
Vote A
Yes if I like him/her a lot, but I won't marry a selfish person.
Vote B
I am a selfish person. (please leave your comment)
Vote C
I am not a selfish person but I won't accept a selfish person as my SO.
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Can you be with a selfish person but you like him/her very much?
Add Opinion