I'm a white guy but I want to know why are so many black girls so mean? Any other guys experience this?

Anonymous
I'm a white guy and on here it seems black girls are really into white guys, so I took it as a sign that black girls like white guys then, but whenever I try to chat up a girl who's black they always give me the cold shoulder or are just outright rude. I even offered and came up to a girl and offered to buy her a drink and all she did was side eye me and say I'm not even kidding "Get the fuck away from me"

I think I'm a decent looking guy and I have never had any problems with other races of girls, but its seems black girls are always so mean. I asked one of my friends who's black and he says the same thing. He told me that's just how black women are and he doesn't date them anymore and to not bother with them.

So why is it black girls are really mean to guys when we try to talk to them? Are they like this with all guys? Any others on here experienced this?
7
1