+1 y

My girlfriend cheated on me with a girl and I feel really upset, I don't know guys are saying that's awesome but honestly I feel hurt, am I in the right?

I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year and when I got together she let me know that she was bisexual, I was cool with that and had no problem but I knew that she not only looked at guys but girls as well, which I know is normal looking at someone you find attractive but the thing is deep down inside I felt a little on guard because of the attraction of girls as well so I not only had to be worried about guys, I've been cheated on before and it's hard not to worry or expect the worst, so to get to the point, I noticed my girlfriend really checking out this other girl who I thought was straight, they developed a friendship and soon were calling each baes or I love you which Is normal for girls but I started getting a little paranoid when I start seeing posts on social media where everyone can see saying things like, " my girl needs to come cuddle with me 😜😏😏" or " last nights sleepover was sexy and you were bad and amazing 😏😏", finally my girlfriend broke down and confessed and now this girl is trying to get my girlfriend to break up with me and when she comes around I know she hates me, what happened :( why would she do this to me?
11
12