Guys, Would an athletic guy date a girl who was not athletic at all, unfit and did no exercise whatsoever - but she is hot and looks fit and healthy?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• How the hell is she fit and is unfit too? Lol you mean in athletism?

• i doubt ur crush megan fox is athletic, a chick can look hot without being athletic they dont need muscle mass, they just need to lose weight and not be chubby

• @somechutiya Chad doesn't mean shit fgit wtf lmao it's judt random name nerds made to look up to, real dude in Chad's pic is Jason gould who transfered from Greensboro to usc and played rb and tjen married a rich wife and is millionaire now

• honestly i dont even have an account on sluthate and am never posting anything or making an account in that hellhole, chad, incel etc, they are just terms made by basement dwelling fags but going by how they talk, my definition of chad is what they really want to be even if they dont know it themselves. And tbh, lurking around sluthate can be very useful if done well, there is plethora of info on how to upgrade your appearance and improve the quality of women u hang out with. My tinder matches have definitely started becoming a bit cuter since 6 months back when i found sluthate

What Guys Said 10

• Some would. But he is athletic an fit which means he spends a lot of time working it and since she does not, she would likely find that he is not spending enough time with her.

• I'm deffinitely fit and work out 6 times a week. The girl I'm dating is hot af but she doesn't work out at all and is also unfit af. Like when she had to run a few hundred meters she got winded almost instantly and huffed and puffed and just couldn't do it non-stop (she looked very embarrassed about that). What is important for me is that she was willing to run and did as good as she could (and her doing the best of her was a turn-on for me). So for me it's not about if she works out regularly and has developed muscles, but if she's willing to be active together, like go for a hike or ride a bike.

• Athletic guys want to do athletic things! So if he wants to go for a hike or a bike ride or whatever and she can't keep up, he's going to get annoyed.

• Possibly

• Yea happens a lot. Rich Froning's wife isn't sporty or athletic at all, but she is hot.

• Yes, for example Mark dacascos and his wife Julie Condra.

• yeah he would.

• Heck yeah I for one am not picky

• I'm sure it can be found...

• Who the he** wouldn't want to date a hot girl?