Does a guy's job make him attractive when he's in his late 20s/early 30s?

Anonymous
I am asking because at my age (21) I am still in college and at this point woman dont concern themselves at all with a guy's job and career prospects. Its still all about finding a guy they are physically attracted to (tall, muscular, handsome etc) and who they can have fun and share a laughter with. Thats the priority (btw, I am not judging in any away, its just what I've observed).

But later down the road when woman are in their late 20s or so they will be looking to settle down in which case a guy's job and career should be prioritized right? You know the stereotype that woman only pursue the top 20% of men, does this mean that if a guy at that point a doctor or lawyer etc he'll automatically be upgraded to the top 20% assuming he's not an asshole and not a fat slob?
That is the mere fact that he's a doctor makes him top 20% guy just as the mere fact that a guy is tall, big, muscular, good looking makes him a top 20% in his early 20s?
29
14