+1 y

Girl returned home and having a hard time communicating with her?

had meet her last year and had a serious thing for her , really wanted to date her , think at first she was cool to the idea but as she got to know me through her work ( I saw her at this restaurant near my work ) she started to like me. but nothing really happened last year , then she went away to college for dental school , she's going through to be a dental hygienist. and I didn't really see her for a while and we drifted apart. she recently returned home , I actually didn't know she was back home , had though she was still in city for school but she is back here.

I never get any good oppurtunities to talk to her , went to the restaurant she works at to see her one day and she wasn't there yet and arrived as I was leaving so I didn't get to talk to her but she saw me there and must of though I wanted to see her as that's mostly why I went there and I think she knew that. I also saw her at another restaurant , she was on patio with some friends and I didn't realise it was her till she walked by , she looked a bit different , I wanted to go over and say hi but sort of awkward as I don't know her friends and not a very social patio and she didn't say anything to me when she walked in. but think she might of been annoyed I didn't talk to her

have talked to her at her work before and maybe I need to try and reconnect with her there some how? I don't even know what to say , I really like her but my attachment to her is a bit weird and rather intense considering we didn't actually date yet , I just really had a crush on her and I think she sort of knew I liked her but maybe not as much as I actually do.
what about trying to contact her online? had found her twitter once but would that be too weird at this point as I only casually know her from that restaurant. I just feel frustrated that she's home and I haven't even talked to her this summer so what should I do?
1
1