To give up or not on dating?

Recently I have had some trouble with dating and I'm sorry you think that I'm not going to find anyone. I've gone on dating sites and tried around school and stuff. I'm just having no luck.

• Yes give up
  • No, wait a little longer
  • Don't ever give up
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

37

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i gave up on dating for a while and used my time off to work on my self and happiness. and i feel i made the right choice. too many people keep hoping in bad relationship after bad one, giving themselve little to no time to heal and think. and instead think all guys or girls are the problems, instead of themsleves.

Nowadays im back in the dating world and im a lot better with how i date and what not. Now i let the girls approach or find me,. i find things go a lot better this way,

Most Helpful Girl

• ... you're 19. You've got plenty of time to find someone. Don't give up on dating before it's even gotten off to a proper start!

What Guys Said 6

• You're 19, and you're already thinking about giving up? You probably haven't even lived 1/4 of your life yet. In school I'm assuming you're in your first year of college, people only go for looks and sex at that age, it won't last. As far as dating web sites go, they're not picking you cause they suspect that's what you're looking for

• Give up. You have all of your short and insignificant life to possibly find someone who will want you around.

• I think I will give up on it. You are young so you may want to deceive yourself a while longer before giving up.

• You want to give up dating when you are 19? Trust me, there is a lot of people that don't get a boyfriend/girlfriend until they are in their mid-20's.

• Never give up on what you want

• I gave up.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should give up but maybe take a break on dating for awhile.

• I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. You should never give up on trying to find that special person. It may take a while, but you'll find someone eventually.