Should I ask out my coworker?

Anonymous
I have a huge crush on my coworker, and I'm about 75% sure that he likes me back. I've been flirting and dropping hints and it looks like he might ask me out then he either backs out or we get busy. My sisters and friends think I should just go for it, but I don't want things at work to get awkward if I'm wrong. We've taken break together a couple of times and spend the whole meal talking. He always uses my line to check out even of I'm busy. He always talks to me when no customers are around, asks me about plans or personal questions and high fives me. He leans over the counter and into my space to talk to me, we always say goodbye when we leave. He even compliments my work though we don't do much. We tease, prank and challenge each other. He even once trued to interlock our fingers during a high five and deliberately spent a break outside with me while I waited for my ride. I've been taken these as signs of interest and even came up with a plan to ask him out, but don't wanna ruin our friendship or our working one if I'm wrong. Should I just ask anyway or wait and see if he doe
+1 y
Also, I kind of feel like since I have almost two years on him, I should be the one who takes the in initiative. I don't know, maybe that's just me?
+1 y
I should have added this as well, he also takes the closest register available to my own. Most of the time we end up spending shift next to each other.
Should I ask out my coworker?
16
5