I'm so angry at him I want to cry, but he gets angry when I cry?

Anytime I am upset or get mad he leaves.. I don't know what to do. I can't stand him sometimes and he can't stand me sometimes but we don't want to lose each other yet

Most Helpful Guy

• if he doesn't care about your feelings than he's a jerk.
    if you dont care about his feelings than well your a jerk too.
    so quit being jerks

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't like each other or make each other happy. So end the relationship...

What Guys Said 5

• Well you're 16 dude you shouldn't be crying every time you get upset. He is probabaly just annoyed because you can't control your emotions sometimes.

Either way he sounds like he doesn't care too much about you. If you were my girlfriend in theory then I would address the issue directly and not ignore it. If you kept crying after my attempts to help you out with it then I would most likely leave you because we wouldn't be compatible.

Him walking away every time things gets heated is a bitch move. I think a man in a relationship should know what buttons to press and how to control the conversations that he has with his girlfriend during heated discussions.

• You don't want to, but you need to. If you can't stand each other, then you're wasting each other's time and dragging each other down.

• You don't sound good for each other :/

• Congratulations, You have low self-esteem and are a magnet for toxic relationships. That's gonna get very sad, very quick.

• there's no point in that. break up with him

What Girls Said 3

• this relationship sounds toxic; you need someone who cares about your feelings, and he needs a robot that has none.

• That's some childish shit. Adults stick around and work out their arguments. You don't just take off every time your partner does something you don't like. I'd let him know that's not acceptable before it becomes a habit.

• Well she is still a teen and not a adult.

• @Blanchmess teens should be learning how to appropriately navigate relationships. If this behavior is validated as a teen, he will continue it into adulthood.

• No you`re right. I just feel an urge to mention that xD

• My goodness, I would not be able to handle that.
    You know being mad at each other for more than 5 minutes and without trying to calm down or solve the problem.