What are your relationship deal-breakers?

We all have preferences when it comes to dating and relationships. I dont really have as many deal-breakers but i would like to hear some of yours maybe i just haven't figured them all out. 1 of them is she has to be feminine, i dont think any guy would want to date a woman who doesn't act as a woman right? What are your relationship deal-breakers?

4541

Most Helpful Girl

• One I have similar to yours is if a guy is too feminine, like more than I am since as a heterosexual girl I like to be dating a guy and not a guy who acts like a girl, but I dunno, if everything else was fine I may overlook it (unless it made me too uncomfortable). My main ones are:

Disloyalty (Top of the list! I truly hate this one)
    Dishonesty
    Uncaring
    Doesn't put much effort into the relationship
    Not willing to fix any problems in the relationship/change certain things for me
    Selfish
    Disrespectful
    Aggressive
    Never learns from his mistakes
    Flirts with everyone
    Doesn't contact me for days without a good reason for it (I have had some of my friends tell me of their boyfriend not getting back to them for days but use poor excuses such as "Xbox" and recently one of my friends bfs didn't get back to her for a week - his excuse was that his phone needed charging and resetting so I told her that wouldn't take a week to do. I wouldn't put up with that)
    Stuck on his ex
    Likes someone more than he likes me
    Won't hold my hand in public or tell other girls he is taken (though this falls under disloyalty)
    Terrible at conversation
    Doesn't make enough effort for me
    Doesn't seem that into me
    Or alternatively - Overly sappy in a way that just comes across cringey and/or insincere

I could go on.

You know funnily enough, not all of this but at least half of it describes my ex...

lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• i will not date

1. smokers
    2. loud, boisterous females
    3. low IQ women
    4. women with small children still at home
    5. drama queens
    6. women larger than 36D
    7. women who constantly criticize others
    8, women with tattoos or piercings
    9. women who drink excessively or use drugs
    10. women who believe that they are always right

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • #5,#10 Sound familiar

• @bobbyxx They say they want men to be honest. . . :)

• Yes and lots of hypocrisy as well. Looking at the pink deal breakers the guy they are looking for does not exist or would be a victim of domestic abuse if they entered into a relationship with them.